This is a copy of an email sent to Jack’s clients on Tuesday 13th April 2021:
I have some important information I need to share with you so please read this email in full. I have kept it as short as possible.
A couple of months ago I was offered the opportunity of joining the board of Nature’s Laboratory Ltd. Nature’s Laboratory is a local company manufacturing natural medicines. They are also are committed to supporting a number of community initiatives in Whitby. These include The Dispensary and the Breaking Bread Community Bakery in Skinner Street. They asked me to take responsibility for their growing number of websites.
In considering the offer it was vitally important for me that my existing clients continued to be well looked after. Nature’s Laboratory and I have worked hard to create a solution which we think works for everyone.
As a result, on 19th April I will join Nature’s Laboratory as Director of Online Sales.
Nature’s Laboratory is committed to supporting Whitby’s local economy and small businesses. As such, part of my new role will be to continue providing the services my clients depend upon and value, whether you’re located in the Whitby area or further afield.
What’s staying the same?
- My telephone number, website and email address will remain the same.
- Website hosting services will continue to run uninterrupted.
- I will continue to be available for new work as well as improvements and updates to existing websites.
- As my business is merging with Nature’s Laboratory all future invoices will be from Nature’s Laboratory. You will need to pay close attention to the payments details as they will be different.
- I’ve setup a new email address for support queries so now please use support[at]jackbarber.co.uk for technical support.
- I have a new colleague at Nature’s Laboratory called Caleb who will be assisting me. Together we will be providing you with all the technical support you need.
- Nature’s Laboratory is VAT registered, so VAT will be added to all invoices from 19th April.
It has been a privilege for me to work with so many small businesses over the past 14 years. I’m thankful for your loyalty and support, not least over this last year.
I believe that merging with Nature’s Laboratory can only improve the service we will be able to offer you. I look forward to working with you again in the future.
Please give me a call or reply to this email if you’d like to know more.
All the best,